I am happy to announce the launch of Give Philly, a new partnership of Philadelphia’s leading youth development and family service organizations.
We have joined together to share resources, ideas and best practices and to encourage support of keystone organizations that provide needed services and programs to more than 370,000 children, adults and families right here in our city and our neighborhoods.
Partners in the newly formed Give Philly initiative include:
• Boys & Girls Club of Philadelphia
• Cradle of Liberty Council Boy Scouts of America
• The Salvation Army of Greater Philadelphia
• Settlement Music School
• Travelers Aid Family Services of Philadelphia
• United Cerebral Palsy of Philadelphia and Vicinity, and
• YMCA of Philadelphia and Vicinity.
Thanks to a special partnership with The Philadelphia Foundation, 100% of Give Philly donations directly benefit the member organizations.
Please visit us at www.givephilly.org to learn more about the partnership and how you can help.
Very best wishes,
3 hours ago